High Speed Disperser & Dissolver
Modern Engineering Company make High Speed Disperser and Dissolver due to little absorption and reservation of air during dissolving and dispersing of the Product are primarily used for premixing Material before passing through Horizontal Pressurised Sand (Bead) mills, Dispersion of water-based emulsions and finish paint blending/ Stirring.
Dispensers supplied by us can efficiently premix, and Blend, and deliver a homogenized mixture. Effects of the mixing and equalizing is minimum material. If stirred and dispersed at medium or fast speed, the Products are feed into the High Speed Mixer machine will be dissolved quickly and their Particle will become smaller.
SILENT FEATURES OF HIGH SPEED DISPERSER / DISSOLVER
- Disperser Speed Mechanism Single, Double & Multi Speed With Speed Adjustment Will be Provided.
- Motor Stable and Flexible purpose Various type of Provided ( Like, Ex-Proof , Non Ex-Proof ).
- Dispensers Stable and Flexing Lifting feature are Provided ( Hydraulic type lifting, Via chain Socket lifting and Pneumatic lifting arrangements, Motorized Mechanism )
- Charing & Addition of Raw material Via Manually, Semi-Operating, Fully Operating System also Provided.
- With Fix Top Lid Arrangement will be Suitable Require Client Connection will be provided.
- Different Vessel Handle Mechanism will be Provided. ( Via Handle, Ratchet Belt, Pneumatically Operated and other Mechanism as per Client requirement .)
- Various Installation method Will be Provided. ( Like, Floor type, Platform type Both are available )
- Laboratory Model to Fully Large Production Scale Size Capacity Will be available.
- Multi Vessel Mechanism will be Provided.
USES / APPLICATION OF HIGH SPEED DISPERSER / DISSOLVER
- For Better Quick mixing, blending, Stirring, dispersing, dissolving , homogenizing and shearing of various liquids and semi solids Product Materials.
- Used in Various Paint Manufacturing Industries ,
- Various Emulsion / Resin Industries.
- Various Ink Manufacturing Industries.
- Various Speciality Chemical & Allied Manufacturing Industries.
- Various Coating Manufacturing Industries.
- Various Adhesive and Construction Chemical Industries.
- Dye stuffs Industries.
- Carbon dispersions Industries.
- Various Primer, Putty and Distemper Manufacturing Industries.
- Pesticides and Agriculture Industries.